ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Peterson's strategy!

panabama

Jun 20, 2008
I believe he is in the lab designing plays that Bama has never seen before. His brilliance scares me! I don't think Washington can run straight at Alabama. Coach Peterson is too smart to try that right off the bat. I think he will use misdirection and splendid ball fakes to try and open up running lanes. His schemes are nothing short of brilliant!

@LarsHanson am I far off on my assessment?

I believe he is in the lab designing plays that Bama has never seen before. His brilliance scares me! I don't think Washington can run straight at Alabama. Coach Peterson is too smart to try that right off the bat. I think he will use misdirection and splendid ball fakes to try and open up running lanes. His schemes are nothing short of brilliant!

@LarsHanson am I far off on my assessment?

When Chris Petersen has a month to prepare there will always be some plays up his sleeve, but with Alabama being on the opposing sideline there might be even more trickery. It's his biggest game since Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl in 2007 so there's a decent chance of adding a few more plays into the book and pulling them out against Saban and Co.

Reactions: panabama
When Chris Petersen has a month to prepare there will always be some plays up his sleeve, but with Alabama being on the opposing sideline there might be even more trickery. It's his biggest game since Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl in 2007 so there's a decent chance of adding a few more plays into the book and pulling them out against Saban and Co.
Thank you for your response. I am hoping for a clean hard fought game. No controversy or horrible officiating. I cannot wait!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT