ADVERTISEMENT

Come to UW in Peace......

Ortrojan

Feb 5, 2003
So.... just found out that my son and I will be going to Seattle this weekend for the game. Going up Friday night and staying in a pretty cheap last minute hotel a few miles from UW.

Planning on going to Gameday...

Any advice from anyone, Husky and Trojan fans, regarding where to park at ~ 6 am, what to do after Gameday for 6 and 1/2 hours, where to eat, any Trojan rallies or tailgates.

We are really excited about going so any suggestions to make our trip more enjoyable will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

So.... just found out that my son and I will be going to Seattle this weekend for the game. Going up Friday night and staying in a pretty cheap last minute hotel a few miles from UW.

Planning on going to Gameday...

Any advice from anyone, Husky and Trojan fans, regarding where to park at ~ 6 am, what to do after Gameday for 6 and 1/2 hours, where to eat, any Trojan rallies or tailgates.

We are really excited about going so any suggestions to make our trip more enjoyable will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome and thanks for the post! Parking around Husky Stadium usually is hard and especially this season. There are a few parking garages but if you are staying in the city you can take the link light rail directly from the Airport to Husky Stadium. There's about 3-4 stops downtown to get it from as well and it's only $3 per person compared to the cost and headache of parking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT