ADVERTISEMENT

PAC 12 gymnastics championships tailgate

jdart

Dec 8, 2005
Seems like a long shot on this site, and really most message boards, but we wanted to extend an invite to any Husky fans who may be in Salt Lake this weekend and want to check out their gymnastics team:

If anyone is coming into Salt Lake this weekend for the PAC 12 championships, we just wanted to invite you to the tailgate party we are having between sessions. Below is a copy of the information we have sent out to here, so I apologize now for the Utah slant but we would love to have fans from any school or any other gymnastics fans who may be in Salt Lake. Please don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions (kylewhittinghamforgovernor@yahoo.com)

This week is a very exciting time to be a Ute. Saturday, Utah hosts the first ever PAC 12 gymnastics championships and we want to make sure the Red Rocks have an amazing home advantage so they can win a conference championship. How the meet will work is this: At 2 pm the four lowest seeded schools will compete and then at 7 pm the 4 highest seeded schools will compete, including the second seeded Utes.

We want to make this an event, so we are planning a tailgate dinner in between sessions. Whenever the first session ends, we will meet outside to have fajitas prepared by extremeute, who has cooking for large groups down to a science, so all he needs from us is an RSVP by Thursday at noon to me so he can shop and prepare Friday. The cost will be 6.00 per person to cover food costs and you can just bring me the money Saturday and I'll collect. If possible, please bring your own beverages but i will have a cooler full of Pepsi and water to share.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can email me at kylewhittinghamforgovernor@yahoo.com. Please RSVP to me by Thursday at noon so we can get shopping done. Please include an email address, as I will send out an email to all those who RSVP about where we will be located once I can lock down that information

Lets help the Red Rocks win the schools first PAC 12 Championship.

As always, Go Utes!!
Jeff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT