ADVERTISEMENT

DL Coach Question

trojanshmoo

Dec 4, 2006
Hi Husky Fans.

I had a question about your Dline Coach - Ikaika Leaden Malloe.

How do you guys feel about him technically and as a coach? Is Ikaika highly regarded?

Just as a fan and layman, he has to at the least pretty darn good if Coach Petersen hires him.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Will be cheering for you guys, except when you play my Trojans.

Thanks.

From - a Warrior & a Trojan.

Hi Husky Fans.

I had a question about your Dline Coach - Ikaika Leaden Malloe.

How do you guys feel about him technically and as a coach? Is Ikaika highly regarded?

Just as a fan and layman, he has to at the least pretty darn good if Coach Petersen hires him.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Will be cheering for you guys, except when you play my Trojans.

Thanks.

From - a Warrior & a Trojan.

Ikaika Malloe has been a huge hire for Washington both on the field and in recruiting. Malloe secured the commitment of 4-star DT Marlon Tuipulotu and has continued the work Jeff Choate put in

Ikaika Malloe has been a huge hire for Washington both on the field and in recruiting. Malloe secured the commitment of 4-star DT Marlon Tuipulotu and has continued the work Jeff Choate put in

Thanks LarsHanson. Ikaika is a Kamehameha Warrior! After our game, I spoke with one of our fellow high school classmates, and she said that Ikaika is a UW Coach. Which got me pumped and really happy for him, and you guys.

Not surprised, I read that Marlon was going to you guys from the USC message board.

I was also curious, how does Ikaika become a dline coach when he played Safety for you guys back in the early to mid 90s?

If you see him, call him Leaden (excuse my spelling). If my memory serves me right, this is his nickname.

Hope you don't mind, I will be checking in from time to time.

Go Huskies!

Also, I had a few more questions for you LarsHanson - I rewatched the USC vs. UW game. I felt Browning didn't complete a lot of passes down field. I felt if he completes them, you guys could have won as this would have helped you guys score, and help your running game, helping your qb out even more with play action.

Would like your thoughts on this.

Also, playing the what if game, would UW be interested in Max Browne? Would Petersen entertain handing over the reigns to land Max Browne for one year? Would Max be an upgrade in QB vs. Browning?

Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT