ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like U-DUB is starting to turn the corner with Sark

FSUDW

Jul 15, 2005
I know it's looked like that for a couple of years now but the recruiting is looking good and after that tough 3 game stretch the team has bounced back well, the defense all of a sudden is forcing turnovers at a pace like the Chicago Bears and the offense seems to finally be trending up. They've taken care of buisness at home but need to get over that hump and play better on the road. I think in another 2 years the Huskies will be seriously contending for the PAC North

That's nice to hear! I think the wins over everyone in the North (except Oregon) is leading to that as well. If UW could just be competitive on the field against Oregon, recruits would have something to think about. I don't have a timeline or anything, but winning these next two and a bowl game to go 9-4 won't hurt recruiting!

I don't know how long this infatuation with U of O will last. It's more smoke and mirrors gimmicks (nice locker rooms, unis, and the like) than anything.

Originally posted by FSUDW:
I know it's looked like that for a couple of years now but the recruiting is looking good and after that tough 3 game stretch the team has bounced back well, the defense all of a sudden is forcing turnovers at a pace like the Chicago Bears and the offense seems to finally be trending up. They've taken care of buisness at home but need to get over that hump and play better on the road. I think in another 2 years the Huskies will be seriously contending for the PAC North
Gotta keep this recruiting class together. Talent level is on the rise and this defensive staff has been great.

State looks like they'll have a bit to say about that. Those rivalry games...ugh...and teams that have nothing to lose just seem to get it done from time to time. Well...they have to come to Seattle next year! You still could get a Sun Bowl invite....and there are far worse places (ok..not that many) to play during bowl season than El Paso.

Just think in another 5 years

Sark might win 8 games. This program is not far removed from the TY years, it's still garbage. Undisciplined , full of talk and excuses. Sark is a fraud. Keep him and keep losing by 30+ four times a year. But you will beat the bad teams ... sometimes ( see Wazzu ).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!!

Originally posted by Big Ed Gator:
I don't know how long this infatuation with U of O will last. It's more smoke and mirrors gimmicks (nice locker rooms, unis, and the like) than anything.
the gimmicks blasted Washington out of the stadium and good thing Kelly took his foot off the pedal. If it is gimmicks then why can't teams stop it?

This post was edited on 3/1 9:52 AM by arockthief

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT