ADVERTISEMENT

[[WATCH]] Bohachuk vs. Ortiz Live STreams Free Online On TV Channel

dgtreyrtuyrtu

Aug 10, 2024
Vergil Ortiz Jr. looks to leave his previous setbacks behind him as he challenges Serhii Bohachuk for the interim WBC super welterweight title in Las Vegas.

Ortiz (21-0) has gone 2-0 in 2024 after missing action following severe issues with rhabdomyolysis. Healthy, the 2016 Golden Gloves winner, with a 100% knockout-to-win ratio, looks to make up for lost time.

Everyone expected him to fight for world gold by now. Considered the future at welterweight, Ortiz moves to 154, excited to leave a lasting mark in a new division. Winning interim gold could lead to a clash against champion Sebastian Fundora or other elite fighters.

“This is the [division] where I need to be,” Ortiz said via Boxing Scene. “I don't have anything to prove to anyone. All eyes are on Bohachuk right now. We’re not looking past him at all. We have a big test ahead with him, and we are not worried about anyone else.

“I think my power carries over to 154. I don’t think I’m some devastating knockout puncher. I never saw myself like that. I just pick the right shots, and I place them at the right place at the right time. That’s all it is.”

Bohachuk (24-1) won the interim super welterweight title against Brian Mendoza. The Ukrainian is on a six-fight win streak and looks to maintain his almost-perfect record against Ortiz.

Here’s how you can watch Serhii Bohachuk vs. Vergil Ortiz Jr., including live stream options, start time, and more.

Serhii Bohachuk vs. Vergil Ortiz Jr. will stream live on DAZN. A DAZN monthly subscription is $19.99 on a 12-month contract or $24.99 month-to-month. You can get DAZN in Canada for $24.99 per month. An annual subscription costs $224.99 in the U.S. and $199.99 in Canada.

Serhii Bohachuk vs. Vergil Ortiz Jr. trends
There are no trends available for this fight. The Sporting News will update this section once the information is available.

Bohachuk via KO/ TKO/ Tech. Dec/ DQ: N/A
Bohachuk via decision: N/A
Ortiz Jr. via KO/TKO/Tech. Dec/ DQ: N/A
Ortiz Jr. via decision: N/A
Serhii Bohachuk vs. Vergil Ortiz Jr. prediction, best bets
What a fight this is!

Bohachuk is an excellent offensive force who excels at mid-to-close range. If the Ukrainian star is allowed to work at that distance, he's almost certain to obliterate whoever is in front of him.

However, when Bohachuk attempts to close the gap in this fight, I can see him being speared by vicious counterpunches from the outside and the damage will mount. As well as being a knockout artist, Ortiz is a terrific technician with a high ring IQ and he’ll know what game plan to implement in this fight.

I rate Ortiz highly and think he’ll come through his toughest test to date. He's been very unlucky with his health and inactivity, but he'll rise to the occasion and break Bohachuk down. Both fighters have tremendous hitting power, but Ortiz is the more well-rounded and polished of the two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT