ADVERTISEMENT

You guys got ROBBED!

AndrewB88

Sep 3, 2010
A team like Western Kentucky goes 15-18 but they get a bid because they won the Sun Belt Tournament in 3/4 Days. Washington wins the Pac-12 by Competing for TWO MONTHS.

Yes I know the Pac-12 wasn't great(That's being nice) this year but still.
You can't have a system where a team who gets hot and wins 3 straight games get an automatic bid over a team who fights and claws over 2 and a half months in a Major conference Not get in even though they won the Regular Season Title.

Bo Ryan was even ticked about it also. I feel bad for your seniors and the fans.

It's that one fact alone, the outright Pac-12 Conference title over a long period of time, that I completely agree with. It makes the entire conference schedule moot and puts disproportional importance on a weekend tournament.

I would have said to get rid of the Pac-12 Tournament until learning it's going to be in Las Vegas next year. Now that was a good move!

Weak conference.See what you do against last place Northwestern. lololololololololololoolol

Well, the Huskies won by 20. Washington appears to be getting stronger as this tournament goes along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT