ADVERTISEMENT

Why Husky Recruiting Will Be Terrible This Year

Nopremiumsucker

Jul 26, 2002
I was against hiring Steve Sarkisan in the first place .Why ? I knew he would take the USC job,if it ever opened. And this is what is going to happen.Blame this mess on the dumb ass Washington AD,Scott Woodward. As long as there is a question of who will be coaching Washington next year,High school players will not commit to come to Washington,causing a huge drop in recruiting success. What Woodward needs to do is to make sure he has a Washington man coaching the Huskies,not USC want a be. If I was the Washington AD,I would make Sark make a decision now or FIRE HIM. Then, I would hire Justin Willcox as the new Washington FB coach with a 3 million dollar pay back contract clause,if he leaves for an Oregon job.

This post was edited on 10/4 10:48 AM by Nopremiumsucker

Yep dude you make a lot of sense. Hire a Washington man and than turn around and hire the Duck Wilcox. You need to be premium son might bring some sense to you

You didn't read the entire post.I added Willcox would have to pay back 3 million,if he took the Oregon job.

This post was edited on 10/4 11:00 AM by Nopremiumsucker

"You didn't read the entire post.I added Willcox would have to pay back 3 million,if he took the Oregon job"

Uncle Phil has that much in his money clip in his left front pocket. Next great idea please.

Any by the way, Sark is not going anywhere, at least not this year. Sark and Lane are to close, I am sure Pat Haden will go in a different direction and break away from the Pete Carol era.

This post was edited on 10/10 3:04 PM by 405 Coug

Sark has coached at SoCal. He is a known quantity. I don't think he has the resume as a head coach to take on coaching the Trojans. My guess is that they hire a few coaches new to the team. Who they will be is likely known only to Haden and a few selected others who influence matters in LA.

USC does not want Snark

SC fans thought he was joke the first time around ... and do not want that loser back. Haden would have a riot on his hand if he even thought of hiring Snark. Face it Udub , you are stuck with the loser hahahahahahahahaha

Re: USC does not want Snark

Originally posted by PacificPalisadesTrojan:

SC fans thought he was joke the first time around ... and do not want that loser back. Haden would have a riot on his hand if he even thought of hiring Snark. Face it Udub , you are stuck with the loser hahahahahahahahaha
Hmmm....I guess you are stuck with the loser. Man I love message boards!

Originally posted by PacificPalisadesTrojan:

Lol...

Good Luck in your search guys, I believe you can't go wrong if the choice is between Big Ed or the UCLA coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT