ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather see the Huskies play?

keenet

Oct 22, 2011
As the No. 1 seed, the Huskies will play either Washington State or Oregon State. The question is simple. Who do you want to win on Wednesday?

The Cougars obviously always "get up" for games against the Huskies and have held big leads against Washington twice, but the Beavers have much more talent in my my opinion.

Jared Cunningham is extremely dangerous and seems like the type of player who could take over a tournament. The Beavers just have more talented players and have been playing much better as of late than the Cougs. That's why the Huskies should hope WSU wins on Wednesday.

Thoughts?

I predicted that Oregon State would win this matchup, based on their high scoring offense and Jared Cunningham. I just think they will be too much for WSU. But, I believe the Huskies would rather face WSU. Wazzu seems to play their best games against UW, but this will be at a neutral location, and despite the recent loss to UCLA, the Huskies are carrying more momentum than Wazzu going into the Pac-12 tourney. They recently beat WSU in Pullman, so their confidence should be high if Wazzu beats Oregon State. Either way, the Huskies are better than both OSU and WSU, so while both matchups could prove difficult, UW should come away with a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT