ADVERTISEMENT

Death Valley awaits you Dawgs soon.

TIGER_JAKE

Sep 29, 2007
I really dont see this trend ending anytime soon, LSU, Bama, Auburn etc... This year i really see LSU making it 7 in a row (call me a homer) but... LSU will be loaded not to mention they have unfinished business from last season. I really can see the SEC winning possibly 10 possibly 15 straight national titles before the streak ends, Miles, Saban, Muschamp etc... great recruiting classes give these schools an opportunity to reload not rebuild. I really think other conferences just better accept the fact that the national title will go to an SEC school... the only question is Which one, Well that is not hard to figure out. See you dawgs in Death Valley in September for your thrashing.

Hey Tiger Jack-Ass, Speaking of Thrashing... Where was your boy's in the Title game...? For it All and you don't even show up... WTF?
you been Rolled son!

Role TIDE!!

"Role" Tide? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

You boys are so far removed from real football that you can't even try a decent insult without screwing it up. It's ROLL TIDE.

By the way, I love how schools who have done absolutely nothing try to ridicule LSU for going 13-1; beating Bama at Bama for the SEC Championship
basicly and then finishing in the Title Game and #2 in the nation. Not to mention that LSU has already won 2 BCS Titles (03 and 07).

If you think it's a joke then come tee it up and see what happens. probably be as bad as the last time UW visited Baton Rouge. Your Huskies were in the Top 5 and got drubbed 40-14.

Jake,

It's clear you like to bake (or get baked that is...). USC has spanked the SEC over the past decade.... ask your boys at Arkansas and Auburn about those "drubbings" - and your football players can barely read or write... Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Go Huskies! and spank the tigers...

Come on now Joke... I mean Jake,

Your post is the perfect example of a troll at his bestest. One thing that I could never do is try to go on an opponent's board and talk smack when they are having a hard time of things. Wash is trying to break .500 and has still agreed to come on down to the Valley and compete against one of the best teams in the nation. I have to give their program large props for going out there and taking on such a task. Their team can only get better after such an experience. The fact that their coach is exposing his players to such a hostile environment proves to me that he only cares about getting his guys to play at the highest of levels. You have to play the best to be the best and Wash is accepting a challenge that many other so called better teams have turned down multiple times in the last decade.

On the other hand, it takes a pretty shallow individual to come on their board and have the nerve to brag about the SEC and talk smack about how SEC dominance. You are giving Tiger fans a very bad name and I am calling you out on it.

Sorry about this guy Husky fans.

Originally posted by macsc55:
Jake,

It's clear you like to bake (or get baked that is...). USC has spanked the SEC over the past decade.... ask your boys at Arkansas and Auburn about those "drubbings" - and your football players can barely read or write... Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Go Huskies! and spank the tigers...
Our FB players most likely have a better graduation rate than yours do even though so many of them are getting drafted before their senior years.

I know that you are just responding to a troll from our fanbase but lets try to stay civil. I am happy to see Wash on the sched this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT